Energy Efficient Windows and Energy Star
An energy-efficient window approved by the U.S. government bears the Energy Star insignia on the label. The energy star label was actually created by the Environmental Protection Agency/EPA to help consumers more easily identify those windows, doors, and skylights that provide the best levels of energy and cost efficiency.
Energy saving windows are rated by such things as U-factor and solar heat gain coefficient (SHGC). Not all windows that claim to be energy-efficient meet the government's requirements, but many popular energy-saving brands and styles do.
Benefits of Energy-Efficient Windows:
To find the best options, discounts, and special offers on Energy-Efficient Windows, take a moment to fill out the brief form above and we will assist you.
- Cuts down on energy costs
- Provides extra protection against the elements
- Can be made from many different materials
- Could qualify for special savings offers and rebates
- Decreases heating and cooling loss